How do I sell my soul?
Satanists do not believe in God, Satan, Heaven, or Hell. There are no souls—and nobody to buy them. If you want something out of life, get off your lazy butt and work for it.
If I join the Church of Satan will I become rich and famous and have sex with anyone I desire?
What can the Church of Satan do for me?
Nothing that you can’t do for yourself. There is no supernatural magic to change your life. We offer a realistic, pragmatic, materialist philosophy which challenges you to work hard towards attaining your goals while living within the laws of the place where you live. If you are not up for that, then Satanism is not for you.
Do not e-mail us with questions before you have spent time reading through this FAQ as we will direct you to go back and read it.
- INTERNET PRESENCE
- RESEARCH: PRESS AND STUDENT
- FUNDAMENTAL BELIEFS
- ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
- SYMBOLS AND SYMBOLISM
- RITUAL AND CEREMONY (BAPTISM/WEDDING/FUNERAL)
- ANTON LAVEY AND HIS FAMILY
- SELLING SOULS
- DEMONIC POSSESSION, STRANGE DREAMS, DIABOLICAL DESTINY
- FOR CHRISTIANS WHO WANT SATANISTS TO CHANGE THEIR WAYS
- YOUNG PEOPLE AND SATANISM
- DRUG ABUSE
- MILITARY ISSUES
- PRISONER ISSUES
- THE BLACK HOUSE