Peggy Nadramia is an accomplished author and publisher, having groomed many other writers in her career. Her long administration and representation of the Church of Satan gives her a unique perspective of it's Satanic philosophy and application. Below are her essays available online.
- My Dark, Satanic Love
- On the Role of Ritual in the Life of a Satanist
- From the Church of Satan Archives
- The Tragic Case of Dr. Charles Lee Scudder, Satanist
- Ritual Magic in the Church of Satan—a Historical Perspective
- The Satanic Mass — A Shot Heard Round the World
- Anton LaVey Looks at Astrology, Psychology and Greater Magic